Monday, April 6, 2009

Wordart for today- Brother


Good morning everyone! It's a Monday and I can tell. I'm slow moving, feel real droopy and was thinking it would feel good to go back to bed! Anyone else feel like that? LOL
We went up to Kathy and Lonnys yesterday, had a nice visit with them and the girls. Kenzie was dressed in her Easter Dress because she had to sing at Church yesterday morning- cute as a button!!
The guys checked out the patio door, but didn't do any repairs because the floor and boards were all wet and they decided that they should wait until it gets a little warmer out. Jim's working days today, so he has already left- that's why I'm up so early!! There is no school again today, so I have the boys today again.
Jim missed the hockey game (MINNESOTA WILDS) yesterday, it was on earlier then what they had posted, so last night after we got home we watched a movie on TV. Nora Roberts-"HIGH NOON". It was real good and Jim even stayed up until it was over, even if we had to get up at 4am!The wordart today is about our Brothers- at least for those of us who are lucky enough to have at least one. Be kind and leave me a little love.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the wa and thank you for sharing! :)
    Mondays are definitely a s-l-o-w start! hehe
    Have a WONDERFUL day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the brother word art thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY