Tuesday, December 15, 2009

freebie for today


Hi Everyone, I haven't completely frozen yet, but I think by spring I will be one big clunk of ice!!! I think I must be getting old, winter doesn't usually bother me this much-- but then I guess I was never out in the cold as much as I have been this winter, taking this pup out side every little bit!! We love her tho"!! It's -6 degrees right now and I have to take her out very soon and hopfully she is good until morning. She usually gets me up about 5:30am- so that's not bad for a just about 5 months old puppy. She hasn't had any accidents in the house- not for a good 2 months and we haven't been putting her in the kennel at all. she sleeps in our room at night on her quilt.
I have been having fun doing the winter and Christmas wordart and clusters, so hope you all enjoy them too.
Just 3 days and Kim and Tyler will be here!! Kim said she talked to Scott today and he is doing pretty good- he hasn't gotten any of his pkgs that have been sent in the last month- something about being held in Iraq because of the bad weather.Hopefully he gets them before christmas. the poor guys, way over there fighting for us and they can't even get their christmas and treat pkgs before Christmas.
Well, this is about it for tonight, I'm not feeling real good- head cold I think- so I am going to head for bed here soon.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY