Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A little gift for you today

http://www.4shared.com/file/218726141/555165ce/antique-_grandma_had_it.html

Hi just a short post tonight. This wordart today has been around for along time,Istitched a pillow a few years back with this saying on it. Any of us who collect antiques of any kind, know that this saying is true. My mom see some of the stuff that I have bought and she says- you paid what for that? She has told me that she has one of those in her cabinet that she hasn't used for years or that she put it on a garage sale a few years back. I will say that I have picked up quite a few GOOD things at a garage sale tho". I tell my kids when I died please check before you sell some of my stuff on a garage sale- it just might be worth something!
Hope you can use this.
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Love this one - a lot! Sounds like my family! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY