Monday, June 21, 2010

wordart for today




This is the song that I have on my phone for my youngest daughters ring tone! I love it - so I always know that it's her calling me.I heading out of town again tomorrow morning for the weekend, so I thought I would get this posted for you all- Thanks so much to you all that have left comments- I love to read them, it makes me want to make more for you. My soccer sign has had over a 1000 downloads, so I know that the sports wordart is a hit- but if you all have any other stuff that you would like me to do, just let me know.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY