Saturday, December 11, 2010

freebie for today is a old freebie


http://www.4shared.com/photo/4Ey-Uiij/snowballfights.html
I'm posting this one that I did last year for those of you that didn't get it and maybe would like it, especially with all the snow that everyone is getting this year. I will be doing a new one up tonight for those that already have this one.
We have LOTS of snow and it's still coming down- we were out this morning and shoveled and snow blowed and 20 minutes later you couldn't even tell we had done any thing. We are expecting up to 20 inches total!!! We are leaving it until morning- it's white out conditions and it's useless to do anything tonight. Will post a few pictures later
stay safe and warm everyone.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For Sharing!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY