Thursday, December 9, 2010

Freebie for today


Hi all- it's been a while since I've posted. So much has been going on here.We had some medical problems that needed looking into and it all turned out to be very good- thank heavens. I've been getting the house decorated for Christmas,Our daughter kim and family will be here from Colorado on the 18th. Trying to get all the gifts bought and wrapped and I've been sick for the last week and a half. I have got a little baking done, no cookie exchange for us this year( darn it) so we have to do all our own baking! LOL The cookie exchange is nice because you get so many different cookies. I usually take them and divide them and get about 5 or 6 different plates full. Freeze them and then just take them out of the freezers when I know that company is coming. Hopefully we can do it again next year.It's cold here and we have gotten a lot of snow and are expecting another foot tomorrow!!! Thank heavens for the snow blower! But with the new deck we have a lot of shoveling to do too, which is my job while Jim does the snow blowing (driveway and sidewalks) It's not suppose to start until tomorrow afternoon and snow all night and into Sat. I'm really glad we have all our christmas shopping done, this girl is staying close to home this weekend!!
I did today's wordart up because so many people that I've talked to the last few weeks haven't gotten into the Christmas spirit yet - hoping we all do soon. Count all your blessings, we have so much to be thankful for.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY