Wednesday, January 19, 2011

freebie for today- commonsense wordart

http://www.4shared.com/photo/U47MaKk5/common_sense.html
Hi posting this early today, i'm going to go and try to get a couple layouts done. I'm so far behind! I have tons of pictures that I want to get scrapped. I decided I needed to get some of my pictures printed out and pout in my album, so I got about 200 of them printed off at Walgreens yesterday and it only cost me about 16 dollars!! I can't print them off at home that cheap. The ink is so expensive now, a person is better off waiting for sales on photo prints and having a bunch of them done.
Hope ya like my silly wordart for today and can find a use for it.
I ADDED A FEW MORE NEW SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUTS TONIGHT- GO TAKE A PEEK!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny and so true - thanks

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY