Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Freebie For Today-

http://www.4shared.com/photo/JVAyDbbq/a_walk_down_memory_lane.html
Hi - I'm finally back! Did you see my new background and header here on my blog? Whata ya think. I love it. It's a newspaper background with the swirls on it, the crow is a bit different, but I was tired of all the flowers and stuff - I'll go back to that when it starts to get warm out again!!! I got it off from www.backgroundfairy.com She has quite a few different ones.
I have been really lazy for the last couple of days- haven't done much of anything in the house here and I spent most of yesterday and today doing my blog over (arrangement)
I even tried to make my own background- actually I did make a real pretty one, but it wouldn't show up on my blog, so I don't know what I did wrong. So I have decided to let the others make them and I would just use theirs!
Gotta go and make some new wordart up, have a wonderful day everyone, don't forget to leave me a little comment!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY