Thursday, March 3, 2011

freebie for Today-

http://www.4shared.com/photo/TOMPs2XC/fOR_A_SMART_PERSON.html
Hi, not much going on today so I'm going to make this a short post. Thanks to those of you that have left me a comment. I love hearing from all of you.
I wanted to answer a question that I got from Anonymous--she had looked at my Layouts and seen one of my 5 grandkids ( Five Little bobbleheads.) There are 2 layouts titled the same but different layouts. She wanted to know if I could make it into a freebie. Sorry I can't. The first (western) one I did with a ton of extractions. I found pictures on the internet and extracted the parts I wanted and then added my grandkids faces. The other one are cutouts that I got as freebies. I wish I could do this , but I can't.
Hugs
UP-DATE I got these cutouts that Anonymous was inquiring about from Memories Made Easy by Lady Shannon. I have went back to try to find them on her site and haven't found them. If I get any information on them I will post on here.

2 comments:

  1. hi , thank you for your answer . I was referring to the one with 3 boys 2 girls , rugby player left side . They are nice cutouts , easy to paste heads on it . If they are not available , where can you find this kind of design ? Internet is sooo big :-) .. thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY