MY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGES

You can see all my digital scrapbooking pages if you scroll down past the wordart. Go take a peek!
I have labeled my wordart, past and present, so now it should be easier to find. Scroll down ,it's on the left side.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Freebie For Today softball

http://www.4shared.com/photo/27MkAI0E/softball.html
I did this one up for Leigh Anne-- hope you like it Leigh Anne! She had left a comment on here after I posted the baseball one and was wishing that I had a softball one too. So I made her and you all one.
This is why I love to hear from all of you. If there is something that you would like and if I'm able to - I will try to make it.
Heading for bed.
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great sports word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, a softball element that actually has a "softball" instead of a larger baseball! I would love to see more digital scraping for softball. I have a guzillion softball pictures to scrap! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much - will go great on my gdaughter's softball pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love your work. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks...Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

Feb 8 '09 freebie

Feb 8 '09 freebie
click on image to download

Feb 8. '09 free wordart

Feb 8. '09 free wordart
click on image

FEb 10-2009 freebie

FEb 10-2009 freebie
click on image to download

COWBOY WORDART

COWBOY WORDART
click on image to download

MY HERITAGE WORDART

FAMILY HEIRLOOM WORDART

FAMILY HEIRLOOM WORDART
click image for ddl

Older Person wordart freebie

Older Person wordart freebie
click on image to download

HOW CAN I DO THAT