Friday, December 9, 2011

Wordart For Today

http://www.4shared.com/photo/OdDcBl-N/santas_wish_list.html
Hi, How is the weather where you live? It's very cold here, but i'm sure it will be getting colder. LOL I was out walking the dog at 7am this morning, just at the start of day break and it was just a little nippy. And there wasn't very many other people out at that time of the morning. I guess they had a few more brains then I did. But I know I will be out again tomorrow morning too. What does that tell you about me?
Got all of my Christmas shopping done and I think all my baking. I did up the date filled cookies today and I think they were the last of my baking for Christmas. My freezer is stuffed full of stuff to take to Colorado.
We have two of our grandsons spending the night with us, Rhonda is at her "work" Christmas party. So we get to spend a little time with our boys, which is so nice. I get them from school 3 or 4 days a week and make them come home with me at least one afternoon a week, and then Rhonda picks them up after she gets off work.
Have a great weekend everyone and stay warm.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooo Cute....Thank You for this darling Gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY