Saturday, January 7, 2012

Freebie For Today

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0FBfdliH/Chaos_panic_disorder_donnasdig.html

Hi - where is everybody, it doesn't seem like there is anyonearound since Christmas. I know its tough getting back to normal after the Holidays.

And then with the extra warm weather none of us cozy down in the evening in front of the fire. I live in a college town, so we have the college kids jogging in their shorts, it's the first week in Jan in Minnesota for pete

sakes- I mean really! It's warm, but not that warm.

We took our truck in for a oil change yesterday that normally costs us around $12 and by the time we went to get it last night we had a bill for $780! Yep the tieRods were shot and needed to be replaced. The guys said we were lucky we made it home from Colorado with the truck. We had the wheel bearings on one side go out on it on our way to Colorado, so now we have a brand New Front -End! And how was your week? LOL

Hugs Donna

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks :)Useful for my kitten pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your comment today .... I live in Iowa (transplanted Texan) and just can't get over the warm weather here, too. Not really complaining though ... afterall snow is a new novelty for us. My husband "hates" the snow ... so every single day he is scouting out the weather channel ... looking for that first snowfall of this year here. As for me, I love the white stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your comment today .... I live in Iowa (transplanted Texan) and just can't get over the warm weather here, too. Not really complaining though ... afterall snow is a new novelty for us. My husband "hates" the snow ... so every single day he is scouting out the weather channel ... looking for that first snowfall of this year here. As for me, I love the white stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh - you do come up with some grand sayings - some of just perfect for my Canvas shopping bags which I like to personalize with your sayings. GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY