MY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGES

You can see all my digital scrapbooking pages if you scroll down past the wordart. Go take a peek!
I have labeled my wordart, past and present, so now it should be easier to find. Scroll down ,it's on the left side.



Sunday, February 12, 2012

Freebie For Today

http://www.4shared.com/photo/9WHKDYGw/Danger__mouth_operates_faster_.html
Hi All- Another week getting ready to start, so back to our normal schedules, whatever they may be. We don't have a normal schedule around here- with Jim working shift work. He starts the midnight shift again tomorrow, seems like he just got done with it.
We didn't get our kitchen floor finished today like we thought we would. We ended up replacing our kitchen faucet instead. Tomorrow we should have it finished- hopefully. But I did get a real pretty new faucet out of the delay! Thought you might like to see a picture of our new flooring. Looks pretty good in our old farmhouse, if I do say so myself. LOL I love it.











7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Avril said...

LOL, we've all been there. Many thanks :)

Sue said...

OMG .... I just LUV, LUV, LUV your new floor. It is GORGIOUS!!!! Must be in "digital cyberspace" ... my hubby and I are looking a doing granite kitchen counters.

Do you know your wordart never fells to make me smile. You are like a ray of sunshine every day. I have followed you for so long. You definately bring the happy into sunshine. Total inspiration. Hugs, Sue

Sue said...

Also, thank you Donna ... for the comments on my Mardi Gras word art. You definately must go back!!! Hugs, Sue

Sue said...

Donna, Just wanted to tell you that one of my word arts is dedicated to you tomorrow. I have put a ding in to send everyone to your site tomorrow, too. Just my way of saying thanks for your lovely comment today about New Orleans. Hope you like my wordart. Hugs, Sue

Sue said...

You're so welcome, Donna. It was my pleasure. Hugs, Sue

Jo Jo said...

haha! Awesome! Thanks so much!!

Feb 8 '09 freebie

Feb 8 '09 freebie
click on image to download

Feb 8. '09 free wordart

Feb 8. '09 free wordart
click on image

FEb 10-2009 freebie

FEb 10-2009 freebie
click on image to download

COWBOY WORDART

COWBOY WORDART
click on image to download

MY HERITAGE WORDART

FAMILY HEIRLOOM WORDART

FAMILY HEIRLOOM WORDART
click image for ddl

Older Person wordart freebie

Older Person wordart freebie
click on image to download

HOW CAN I DO THAT