Monday, April 30, 2012

freebie For Today- some oldies for Mothers Day

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?mydnmyvhtjz


                                                                                           
         http://www.mediafire.com/i/?pg5bb0q562ddiaq  



I thought I would add a few old ones today that I did a couple of years ago for Mother's Day Pictures. Hope you can use them.
I want to thank the three people that left comment this week. It's not very many when I had about 6oo plus people download from here, but hey I'll take what I can get and I appreciate that a few of them took the time to leave me a comment.  I am leaving for Colorado in a couple of days, we are going to visit our daughter and family for a few days. So I will probably get one more freebie loaded before I go and then there won't be any for about a week.
We just got back for the cabin up North last night. Had a great time 4-wheeling. It was a perfect weekend as far as the weather goes and there wasn't any mosquitos Yet!
Got all the work done  that we needed to up there, so it was  a busy 2 days. The drive home seemed to take forever- but 6 hours is nothing compared to the 14 -16 hours we are looking at on Thursday when we head to Colorado. I will be able to catch up on some reading! LOL
Well gotta go, friend will be here shortly for our morning coffee (we get together every morning for about a hour and have coffee) Just week days, not weekends.  She works out of her home, so can be away as long as she has her phone with her. Which we all mostly have our cell phones on us. It's one of the things we can't leave home without! I never thought  that I would be one of "those" people!!! But I "Have"!! If I forget it at home I feel like I left my first born child behind!
Talk to you all later.
Hugs 

4 comments:

  1. Oldie or not--just beautiful for Mother's Day. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mothers Day ones.

    Thanks so much.


    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY