Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another Award!

  My blogging friend Mat gave me this award. Thanks Mat!
 Here's what I have to do now.
 1) post the rules
2) Name 5 of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in blogsphere.
3) Name 5 things you love
4) Name 5 things you hate (or dislike)
5) Pass it on to 5 other bloggers and let them know by a comment.
2.---My Most  fabulous moments- The birth of my 3 kids and the birth of my five fabulous
grandkids. I remember years ago when I got my very own computer- oh wow that was
so exciting!
3.---My hubby, kids and grandkids -Chinook(our dog) she is really a spoiled baby! A good book.
Anything chocolate and a great glass of wine.
4.----Drama queens (really pet peeve) screaming kids in grocery store (any store)--Our gas prices!! LOL
   This terrible heat we have been having.     - neighbors who don't mow their yard!
5.--This might take me a day or so. Just did my last award a couple days ago. Gotta think on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY