MY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGES

You can see all my digital scrapbooking pages if you scroll down past the wordart. Go take a peek!
I have labeled my wordart, past and present, so now it should be easier to find. Scroll down ,it's on the left side.



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Boy was this ever exciting to get nominated for the sunshine Award by my friend Sandie from Sandies Musings  at sandiesstuff.blogspot.com.  I do hope that I add a little bit of sinshine to all your lives out there each week. I guess I am suppose to tell you a little bit about myself.

Now, as a nominee - here are the simple rules:

First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Next, answer the following questions about yourself.

Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post.

Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.

Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!

OK, here we go!

1. Favorite color- I love blue- either real dark or sky blue

2. Favorite animal - I guess it would have to be dogs, being I have a huge one! I do like cats a but my kids have always been allergic to them, so was never able to get one .And our dog is to big to curl up on my lap! LOL
   
3. Favorite number -I guess I don't have a favorite one-they are all great.

4. Favorite Drink - Diet pepsi.  for sure! I have to have at least one a day--coffee is right up there with the pepsi, except 1 cup a day doesn't do it!

5. Facebook or Twitter- Facebook. - I haven't figured twitter out yet and am not real sure I want to- It will be just one more thing to get addicted to!
f I'
6. Good book or good movie- I love both- I always have a book that I am reading by my chair, so if I'm not watching a good movie or on the computer, I'm reading a book. Now of course it's Fifty Shades Of Grey!

7. My passion - My family and my digital scrapbooking.

8. Giving or getting gifts- Giving - I love to see someones face light up after I give them something-and I will be honest, I don't mine getting a little something every once in a while too.LOL
.

9. Favorite day.. I don't know if I have a favorite one, any of them are great as long as I'm with my hubby, children or grandkids and I'm feeling good. What more could a person ask for?

10. Favorite flower - Lilies

Now that you know a little bit more about me, it is time to discover more about 10 other great bloggers!!

Here are my 10 nominees for the Sunshine Award:
 Miriams-scrap
 GRANNY ENCHANTED'S FREE DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK KITS
 grands9creations
 Creative Busy Bee Digital Scrapbooking Freebies Search
 http://thedustypath.blogspot.com
soxsationalscraps
planetgurl.blogspot.com
 http://linda-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com/  
matsmemories.blogspot.com











No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY