Friday, December 21, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?3bdda525i2x1cdvThe is me!!! LOL
I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, incase I don't post again in the next few days.
My daughter, son-in-law and grandson will be here tomorrow from Colorado. We are so ready for them! We had the snow storm the last 2 days and they closed down I35 so the kids would have had to take a different route, but thank goodness they opened it back up this afternoon. No more snow until Christmas Day, so they should be fine traveling tomorrow. It's about a 14 hr drive for them, and that is only potty stops and gas stops, pretty much steady driving.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs Donna
 

3 comments:

  1. I think this one is me. lol.

    Wishing your a wonderful Christmas with your family.


    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is me. lol.

    Wishing your a wonderful Christmas with your family.


    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Dropped in to tell you thank you for all you so generously share with us. I appreciate you! Hope your holiday is a much blessed one with lots of new memory making with all the kiddos around! Hugs!! Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY