Tuesday, January 15, 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wy92nvoaad7oe8

Hi all! just stopped in to post this new one that I did for you all. Hope you like.
This is how it's been here-"Chilly"!!!! Next week they say we are going to have Temps
lower then we have had in 4 years--Brrrrrr.
It was pretty nice here today, even tho I was just out for about an hour all day. Took Chinook for her
morning walk and had to run up town real quick. I have been really lazy today. But who is going to fire me?
Friends are coming this weekend for a visit, we haven't seen them for a few  months, so it will be
nice to have them come for a few days.
I got a lot of scrapping done last night, so if you check later I will have posted a few of the layouts,
I think they turned out real neat!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Hope you are not frozen! Come down here for a visit, to be in the 50's-60's and even up to 70 by Thursday if the meteorologists are anywhere near right! (LOL)
    We have certainly had a weird, weird winter! snowed 3 times now, but ours only lasts about 1 day! Been pretty cold (for us) but usually only a couple of days or so then back up! So many, many, many folks with the flu and in hospitals! I am being a couch potato, house mouse, whatever! just staying in and away from crowds as much as possible! I had my flu shot, but still not tempting fate here! ROFL! I too have been hibernating (agree, who is going to fire me)! Loving this life (especially for now)!
    Thanks for the word art I love it! Have a beautiful weekend with your visitors! Hugs! Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS checked out your pages, they are wonderful, what beautiful grandchildren you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing , it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY