Wednesday, July 24, 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/download/05dd7kpjzwwk9m5/lollipops_and_gumdrops.png
Hi everyone, I thought I would get this posted while I was taking a lunch break. Jim and I are building the new steps today, we also have to replace a couple of the porches floor boards. So that was another trip to Menards. Tomorrow Jim has to go to eye Dr. and get his eye lasered. Should just take a few minutes the way it sounds. And it is suppose to rain tomorrow to, so it doesn't good like we will get a lot done on the steps tomorrow. And then on Friday we get to go and watch a horse show that our granddaughters are in.
I have added some new scrapbooking layouts that I have done. If you have time -go take a peek.
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Don't know how I missed this one, but have it now....thanks a lot my friend! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY