Saturday, November 23, 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s45f2dsf2ov4jcb/If%2520people%2520were%2520meant%2520to%2520pop%2520out%2520of%2520bed%2520%2520donnas%2520digital%2520creations.png

Hi The last few post haven't been downloaded as many times  as is normal, so don't know if it's something that people won't use or if it's that I'm not getting the people to stop by my blog.
It's been a real shitty week, sure hope next week is better. Lots going on in the family (health wise)
that has to be figured out. I'm kinda in a depressed mood. can you tell? LOL So I don't really feel like talking so this is going to be a short post.
Hugs Donna
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great word art! Awful weather here sleet, snow & freezing wind. Glad I can stay inside and cruise the net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally NOT a morning person either, so this is perfect for me. Thanks for the great word art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way, way funny...I need to remind my cats I am not in a toaster....LOL! Thank you Donna! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna love this word art, very funny thanks for putting a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY