Thursday, January 23, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l0cb2wtu79ft66w/me%20and%20my%20bestfiends%20can%20communicate%20%20donnasdigitalcreations.png
This is so true of me and my close friends, some days we even finish each others sentences!!
Isn't that weird that friends can do that? We know how eat other talks and what they mean- much better then our husbands! LOL
The cold is back again here today- they closed the schools all around us except ours- we started 2 hours late. Is't suppose to warm up tomorrow and then snow- 2-6 inches. geeze couldn't we just have
a nice day - just for a break. I gotta go over and visit mom in the morning before it starts snowing, because I won't get over there this weekend the way it looks. I went and got mom on Sunday Morning and brought her home with me and she spent Sunday and Monday morning with me and Jim and then we took her home after lunch . She needed to get out of her apartment for a bit.
Jim is back on midnight shift this week, so I'm hoping I can get some more scrapping done. I did get quite a few done last week. I'm going to post some new ones on here, so don't forget to go check them out.
Have a great weekend and stay warm.
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Just adore this one, thanks Donna. Hope you stay nice and safe and warm this weekend. We are having the yoyo days again, it was 17 this morning with windchill of 9 and Sunday it is to be back at 70, then back into the 20's by Tuesday...Crazy weather. Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY