Thursday, August 28, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/33ddghnrv5dcvgd/I_wonder_why_we_teach_our_kids_to_walk_and_talk.png
Hi, just a short note tonight, it's just about bed time and I am very tired tonight, I think the last few weeks are finally catching up to me. The sale of mom stuff started today, another ladie is doing it and I haven't talked to my sister today to see how it went. It has been raining most of the day, so that isn't a good thing for a estate sale. I did go and visit mom today, but didn't tell her we were having the sale this weekend. She is going to really be mad at us when she finds out. There is just no other way to do this tho".  Oh well, what is meant to be - will be and it is "what it is".
 Hugs 

3 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for this great word art...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the estate sale, I know it is hard on all of you! thanks for this cute word art. it is nice, quiet and very peaceful here today, no one around to bug me and no one has called....loving the solitude today! Thanks for all you share, have a beautiful week ahead! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save the gold which you generate. Don't buy irrational things like clothing. Buy only what you must full your present activity. It really is fun to be seen in insane, expensive clothing, but these tend not to assist you in turning into prosperous. Useful funds to purchase higher-level battle suits along with weapons, and employ these things to combat higher-level things.
    RS 2007 Gold

    Buy RS 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY