Monday, October 13, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a3fybp20svj3cz9/fallback-_daylight_saving_time_ends.png
I'm thinking ahead a few weeks, but it isn't long before we will have to change our clocks back. Where has the summer went? My gosh, it seems like we just packed our winter coats and boots away and now we have to think about getting them out. It has been pretty nice here for the last few days, but I'm sure it's not going to last. The leaves are falling like crazy, (another job that has to be done, raking leaves). We are heading up north on Friday to our cabin, gotta get it ready for hunting season.We will be getting some 4-wheeling in I hope.  Then back home for 3 weeks and then back up there for hunting. Just me and Jim and Lonny again this year.
Have a great week everyone.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this too, too bad we still have Summer trying to stay around...LOL! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY