Thursday, February 26, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ayakrbzvjr3100n/at_my_age_Happy_Hour_is_a_nap_donnas_digital_creations.png

Good afternoon all, I have had a rather busy day, started out with coffee with my 2 good friends,( We get together every morning for coffee) It started about 25 years ago and is still going on. I did day-care for them when their kids were little and thats how our friendship started. After they left I headed up town to grocery shop , both at Target and Cub. When I got home I started baking and I'm still doing that. It's just about time for supper, so will have to get that started soon. yuck!
A few of the things that have been happing in the family, are getting figured out, but I still can't talk about them on here. Keep us all in your prayers. It wouldn't hurt to cross your fingers and toes either! LOL
Have a great rest of the week. Our grandson has hockey play-offs this weekend, so that is where we will be. I'm even going to stop and pick up my mom and take her to one of the games on Sat. It will get her out to see a few other people.
Hugs 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much dear for this one. I spent the whole weekend sequestered in my bedroom snoozing away!...LOL! the second cataract is gone and all is well, the sleeping helps to heal faster! We had a "white out" while I was sleeping on Friday afternoon. I missed it all and awoke to a white wonderland. 2 inches of snow and sleet and freezing rain brought the area to a standstill. All the freeways (some are stacked 5 high) created lots of havoc. We stayed in the low to mid 20's for over 48 hours. Between schools and businesses, we had over 800 closings! Tomorrow supposed to reach 70 before tumbling again with another storm on Wednesday night with more wintry mix for us...so will you please close the door so it will stop....ROFLMAO! Mother Nature has thrown a little of everything at all of us this year! Guess March is coming in like a lion for sure! Well, off here to shower and dress for work just wanted to stop in and wish you a great week ahead and thank you for the wordart I have missed! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY