Wednesday, August 19, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xqmukap9vzbuqja/be_yourself.png

Here ya go, hope this finds you all enjoying the rest of your summer, school will be starting in a few week. Boy where has the summer went? 
I bought some mums the other day and threw some of my other plants out,when mums come out I think of Fall, sorry I know that is bad of me, but it just does.
I'm still trying to get a lot of my stuff changed over onto my new hard drive, but its such a long process. I haven't done any scrapping in weeks---not good.
I have been sick the last few days and last night was awful--- I was so sick, I was almost wishing I could die.  Feeling much better today. The other bad thing is I don't dare go and visit mom, don't want her catching this shit! And she hasn't been answering her phone, which we know that she is to the point that she doesn't remember how to answer it any more.She has gotten really bad the last month and a half, doesn't know most of us. We the dr, took her off of one of her pills thinking that might be what is causing such a quick chance in her. We will see, so far I haven't noticed any thing better.
Gotta go, you all have a great week.
Hugs Donna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much dear lady, love this one a lot! So true! Sorry you have been ill and really feel for you about your mom...went through this with my dad, such a terrible disease on those of us here to have to watch. I haven't been on much lately, but I did pick up the ones I missed. Hopefully now that the AWFUL heat wave has broken things can be a little more "normal?" around here. LOL! Thanks for all you share and get well soon my friend. Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY