Sunday, August 9, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/76n1t948geq6jj4/you_laugh_I__laugh__you_take_my_coffee.png
sorry its been quite a while since I posted any thing, Life has a way of getting in the way some times, and ours has been a bit busy. 
And m Ex-harddrive went out-, so I have been trying to re download all my stuff onto another. 
Thank goodness I had it all backed up.
Also things aren't going real good with my mom,she is getting more confused every day and some days I just want to cry, it's so sad to see her disappear.right before our eyes. Some days she knows who I am, some not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY