Wednesday, September 16, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xt9b6c8cnj43ahd/I_HATE_MY_MOODS.png
This is so me, as I'm sure there a lot of others out there that have these sudden mood changes too. My hubby says life is never dull around here, he never knows what "Donna" he is going to have today!
I spent most of the morning and early afternoon over at my moms  and tried to get her place cleaned up a bit and "cleaned out" she is such a pack rat and hoarder, we have a hard time keeping up with her. And it was so hot in her room there, I turned the air on, but then she freezes. Not win there! Her is getting worse, isn't remembering anyones names anymore, once in a while she remembers mine, but today she wasn't even sure who I was. It's rather depressing, but I have been trying real hard not to let it get me down.  We took her out to luch last week and then my sister took her out yesterday. She has always been a people watcher, so she does enjoy getting out. The place where she is at has one day a week that they bus the residents out on a outing, either just a run in the country or to the Dairy Queen or park. Which is good for them to get out and get fresh air, and see other people.
Any way it has been a long day, so I think it's time to get to bed.
Have a wonderful week everyone.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady! Love this one, it will get used a bit I am sure, thanks for sharing it! I so feel for you with your mom, my dad had Alzheimer's, it is such a heart breaking disease for those of us that have to watch it deteriorate our loved ones. Prayers sent to you and yours! Enjoy her as much as you can! Hugs! Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY