Tuesday, March 1, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nf7n7ug02rboh32/Did_someone_say_easter.pngHi everyone, I thought I would do up a couple of Easter ones for you again this year.
It will be here before we know it, Spring is for sure on the way. Where did winter go,
we had a very nice winter here and it seemed really short. I know that not everyone feel that way. LOL
But it still is Hockey season, thank heavens! Tonight we get to watch the Wilds and tomorrow
the boys High School State Hockey touraments start.  We watch this every year and cheer for the Northern Teams even  tho we now live in the southern part of the state. We are still Northerns in our heart!
Have a great week everyone.
Hugs Donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY