Thursday, June 23, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8f7ca11e8z2z0o7/WHEN_IT_FEELS_LIKE_YOU%27RE_GOING_TO_FALL.png
Here's a new one for you all. Hope you can use it.
Have been working out in the yard the last couple of days and got a few of our projects done.
It's cool here today compared to how it has been. I think it only got up in the high 50's today and it has been in the 80's and 90's! I',m sure the heat will be back soon. Like tomorrow!
Have a great weekend everyone and keep a smile on your face.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wordart. Once the sun decided to shine here, it has been fierce with heat index always above triple digits...be glad for a cool day! LMBO!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY