Tuesday, December 13, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xar6lr330gscgv9/WINTER_IS_FINALLY_HERE.png
Well we finally got our winter -8 inches of snow and more to come on Friday! Shouldn't really be complaining, we have had great weather up until last week and that is going to shorten the winter we do have and helps on the fuel bill too! Shoveling the white stuff still sucks tho. LOL
I'm heading up to the cities tomorrow to hopefully finish our Christmas shopping. Our grandson will be coming home soon from Military Tech School and I want to have it all done before he gets here. Then we can all just enjoy each others company and the Holidays.
Stay warm everyone and count your blessings.
Hugs Donna

2 comments:

  1. As usual, pretty cool gift, thank you! Hoping you stay warm and get your shopping finished so you can enjoy the visit! Hugs to ya my friend! Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY