Friday, October 26, 2018

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tupo1v6pwpxenvw/Witch_Way_Cluster.png/file
This is a old one that I did years ago, but thought I would repost it.
I have a few more older ones I will post too.
Getting ready to head up north next week, so have been baking and cooking up a few meals ahead of time for the hunting cabin. Then all I have to do is throw  it in the oven or crockpot and I'm good to go. It's more primitive up there, we use a generator for power and haul our own water with us.
It's only for about 5 days and we do it every year at hunting season, and during the summer months we go up there for a long weekend.
Have a great weekend .
Hugs Donna

heres another one.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ever so much my friend. Appreciate all that you share! Have a marvelous weekend! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

  2. We are here to announce to you that your blog has won you a sum of USD $50,000 which you need to claim immediately.
    The details of these wining will be explained to you when you contact the BLOGGER COMMITTEE.


    courtesy:
    BLOGGER COMMITTEE
    bloggercommitte.@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY