Thursday, November 1, 2018

http://www.mediafire.com/file/93ewi55o4j194ri/picture_taking_grandma.pngI thought I would post a new one for you all before we head up North . We are going up to our hunting cabin for deer hunting season. I'm not a hunter, but my hubby and kids are and even have our granddaughter hunting for the first time. I'm the chef cook and bottle washer. lol  Not really, most of our meals are prepared ahead of time and we just need to heat them up.  I get everything going at meal time  and keep the cabin warm.
No snow yet, but they are saying we might get some here this weekend and they are expecting some up-north. The hunters like a little bit of snow for tracking.
I'm going to bring my laptop along and do some scrapping and do my calenders for 2019. A relaxing time for me.
Talk to you all when I get back.
Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY