Tuesday, February 12, 2019

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqv2l55jq6bmhq9/HAPPINESS_IS_BEING_MARRIED_TOOUR_BEST_FRIEND.png/file It's still snowing here, but it isn't as cold, thank heavens. But the snow can quit anytime Please!
It's getting really old!  We do have a guy come and clean the driveway and sidewalks if we get more then 2 inches, but we still have to clean our big deck and steps off, But we have been doing a lot
of shoveling because of these little storms-1-3 inches. We had such a mild winter before Christmas, now it's really kicking us in the butt. But I know everyone is getting some kind of nasty weather, no matter where ya live.
Where ever you are, stay warm,safe and happy! Don't for get to share your smile with someone who hasn't got one.
HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY