Wednesday, March 27, 2019

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h49o5cy6qnzma66/ACCEPT_WHAT_IS.pngIt seems like it has been forever since I posted. We just got back from vacation, spent a few days in Az visiting our grandson who is stationed in Tucson with the AirForce and taking in all the wonder sights. We had a full 5 days and had to come home to rest up! The weather was beautiful, sunny and in the 70's . We got back to Minnesota and it was very nice here too. Actually today it got up to 60 degrees! but only for today, LOL it's going to be in the 40's and low 50's after today. Our snow is melting very fast, hardly any in the yard, I'm so ready to open my windows and let the breeze in. And I'm anxious to go out on my front porch with my cup of coffee. Anyone else feeling that way?
I found out that my one lung really doesn't work as good as two! All the walking we did in Az  was tough, I hate feeling that people are waiting on me. I stopped a lot to rest, but it was still really good, I just thank God that i'm still  here to do the things that I do.
Trying to get things ready for a garage sale, me and my daughter are having some time this summer.
Enjoy the rest of the week everyone and don't forget to share your smile with someone who doesn't have one.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY