Sunday, October 6, 2019

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ycsvirq0m630d96/coffee_saves_lives.pngHappy Sunday to you all, hope you had a nice weekend and got all rested up for the new week.
We did a bit of yard work, got some of my deck and porch stuff put away for the winter. I think our warm weather is done with, sure hope the rain is.
We went to our granddaughters college soccer game and got seated and they canceled it, because the fields were to wet.  Not a lot of happy campers! LOL We only had about a hr and a half drive, but some had a lot further. The girls had a 5 hr. drive, yep, not happy.
We were suppose to go up North to our hunting cabin this weekend and do a little work before hunting season starts in Nov and do a bit of 4-wheeling, but they were getting a lot of rain  and then snow  up there, so we decided not to go. Now we will just go up in Nov.
Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for all you share! We have finally dropped below the 90+ temps...into the 80's now and a lot more tolerable! Have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY