Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feb 16 '09


I would love to hear from you if you download the wordart- or even if you don't!

Today is a extra hard day for us here, We lost a good friend the other night and there has been the normal disbelief that she is gone and now doing the things that have to get done. She had been going thru cancer treatments and we knew that things weren't going as well as we would have liked, but it was other things that happened along the way that brought her journey to a end, way to soon. The days ahead will be very sad,confusing and full of tears for us all. but there will be a lot of laughter and happy tears as we remember Jo's life and how she made our life different and better because of her. We love you Jo and you will be missed!

2 comments:

  1. i am sorry for your loss. My sister just got diagnosed with cancer for the second time and i am so scared for her! HUGS to you, my condolences and prayers are sent to help your family through this time!
    Thank you for sharing your AWESOME wordart! i LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna ... I'm so sorry for your loss.
    My thoughts are with you, sending hugs and prayers your way.

    Thanks so much for all the beautiful things you are sharing!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY