Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WORDART FRO MARCH 11 '09


Today is Wed and we are half way thru the week already. I'm setting here at the computer watching all the kids walk by my house and the are all bundled up. We didn't really get any of the last storm that hit the Western and Northern part of Minn, but we sure did get the cold front off from it last night. It's -2 degrees here thismorning and you can really tell in the house here too. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jim will have to get his long johns back out!!!! LOL Up North -in the Falls, where we used to live , they had gotten 14 inchs of snow by 7pm last night and it was still coming down. I talked to Liz and she said they hadn't even starting to plow yet, which I thought was unsual. Usually they are out right away. Maybe they were just so busy with the Hwys they hadn't gotten a chance to start on the streets.
Please enjoy the wordart and leave some love when you download it, it really makes my day to hear from all of you.

2 comments:

  1. i am SOOOOOOOO happy to hear you didn't get that snow! sorry it is still so cold though! Spring has GOT to be near!!! ;) Thank you so much for sharing your AWESOME wa! Have a FANTASTIC day (and stay warm!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I hit the jackpot when I saw your work on Ikeagoddess. Wonderful work you have and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY