Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wordart for Today-alpha


Good morning! Not much went on yesterday, I pretty much was lazy all day and didn't even leave the house. Char came for coffee about 11am- which was late for her, she slept in! They went to a concert the night before:" NickleBack"- so it was after 1 before they got home.
Jim is off work for the next 7 days, so we are going to try to get a few things done outside in the yard. I can probably get my front porch cleaned up and all my cushion out for my wicker chairs. It's probably to cold to set out there for coffee yet--(wishful thinking). LOL It's only 26 degrees this morning. We gotta see if the repair shop has Jim's 4-wheeler done and if so we have to run over to Cannon to pick it up- it better be- they have had it for 3 weeks and it was only going to take them about 4 days to get it done! If we head over there- we will probably stop in and see mom for a bit. I gotta get the kids Easter stuff put together too and get Tylers ready to mail out, they are leaving tomorrow for L.A. so I'm going to send it so that it will be there when he gets back, if I send it now the chocolate will probably be melted before he gets home!!!!!!
Well, I better get my butte moving, got things to do, people to see and places to go!!LOL
Today I added some more Alpha Wordart- hopefully someone can use it.
I love to hear comments- and if there is some kind of wordart that someone would like to see me do- just let me know and I will try to so some up for you.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Love your alpha WA. Am wondering what the font is you used just incase I want to change something to more suit what I am scrapping.

    If you can let me know I would appreciate it.

    Thanks
    Parker315@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY