Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wordart for Today


Hi, everyone.I feel like i'm half-way back to the land of the living! LOL Feeling about 50% better, a few more days and hopfully I will feel ""NORMAL"" again! Even that wasn't great some days, but much better then I do now. It rained off and on yesterday and we really needed that, you can already see the grass greening up. Today is suppose to be dry and not a whole lot of sun.
I talked to Kim last night, they got home from their trip to L.A. late Sat. night and were busy all day Sunday, catching up on sleep and getting everything put away. We were trying to figure out how Kim and Tyler and Sadie (dog) were going to come home this summer while Scott was deployed. She was planning on coming home for a month in July and then again in Dec. But it's a lot of money to kennel Sadie at the vet's for that long and it's spendy to fly her back here with them. She wants to drive home, but it's about 22 hrs and No one wants her and Tyler driving by themselves that far. What to do is the ?-- Anyone got a good answer for our problem, I'm all
ears! Scott will be leaving for his training at the end of the month, GOD-- I hate the thought of this happening! I still haven't heard if he gets to come homeafter training, before he leaves for Afganistan. I sure hope so, this would only add another 2 months to the time he is gone, if he doesn't get to.
Jim is getting his stuff ready for Turkey hunting on Sat. and I have heard him practicing his Turkey and Crow calls! What a man!! Today we will probably be working out side a bit and maybe getting some painting done on the side of the house that had ice damage this winter.
I talked to Bob last night to see how the burial for Jolene went on Friday and he said very FAST. I didn't go, I don't think anyone would have been to happy to see me and have me spread my germs around to that. Now maybe there will be some closure for some of them, or at least a start. I think Bob is coming over to visit for a bit tonight and have a beer or two. His work is real slow and I know he is worried about that too.
Well, that's it for this morning, will be back tomorrow,
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. i am soo GLAD to hear you are feeling a little better! :) my goodness those Red River photos!! it's bad enough to fight the flood but they have to do it in ice & snow!!!! May God be with them! Thank you so much for sharing your WONDERFUL wa!! i sure wish i had an answer for you on the traveling but sadly i don't! my sister and son live on the other side of the country (me in Calif., sister in PA and son in NY) and i worry alot about getting to them if i had to! we don't have the money to fly or drive there. it stinks we are so far apart! But where there is God there is a way! :) Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY