Friday, May 29, 2009

wordart and a little Jabber for Today




Good Morning Everyone- Hope it's as bright and sunny at your house as it is at mine. It hasn't warmed up yet, but I'm sure in a few hours it will be warmer then we want. It looks like a beautiful day has started.

I'm sitting here having my first cup of coffee and really enjoying it!!! I would like to be out on my front porch, but it's still a bit chilly this early in the morning yet to set outside.

We got everything done yesterday that we had planned on and yet it was a rather laid-back day.

We went up to the rent-a-center to reservice scaffolding for doing the rest of the siding next weekend and he told us that we didn't need to reservice it, they had lots on hand! So cross your fingers and hope that the "lots of it" is there on the 4th of June!

Jim got the oil changed and his Truck all cleaned and sparkling, it was really dirty inside after his turkey hunting and our going to the hunting shack, and then when x-cel trimmed our trees out here the other day, the windows were open and we got some wood dust inside from that. So I think we got our moneys worth on that cleaning. The poor cleaning guys didn't know how bad his truck was!

We headed up to Applevalley after that and went to RedWing Shoes and Jim got his new steel-toed tennis shoes! We were in and out of there in about 10 minutes flat- fastest time ever for us.

Jim told the guy what he wanted - the guy had the shoes out-Jim had them on- and the next thing I knew they were boxed back up, paid for and we were out the door!! This guy either had a late lunch date or he was anxious to text he's girl friend!

After the shoes we headed to Wal-mart to look for Birthday gifts for Maggie and Liz. Found Liz's gift and part of Mag-Pies. We headed to Target next to see if we could find the rest of Maggies gift and had no luck there either! So as we were getting ready to head home, we both spied the World Buffet down a ways on the shopping center strip and decided to have a late lunch- early supper. It's Chinese and so good, and that meant that I didn't have to cook!!! Can't get any better then that. right?

We were back home here about 4:30 and Jim decided he had gotten up to early yesterday and was now tired and had a full stomach and should have a little nap. I took that time to sit and pay the bills for the week. Kim and Tyler had called while we were gone, so I called them back and Tyler told me that he thought he had done good on his one Math test and had they had been studing for the one he had today. In N.C. they have to pass these certain tests at the end of the year or they don't go into the next grade, and it doesn't matter I guess how they did during the year. So there has been a lot of stress around the Johnson household. And with Scott gone, Kim gets to be the tutor for all the subjects., and Math has never been her strong point!!

I got my 2 hanging flowers watered last night, but Jim has to water everything else this morning, no rain in the forecast until Sunday.

Bob called and came over and visited and had a few beers with Jim last night and brought me a birthday card and gift. He is coming tonight for the cake and ice cream and he could have brought it tonight, but didn't want the card to be that many days late! What a guy!

Well, that takes care of most of yesterday for me. So I guess I better go and see what today is going to bring me. I know I still have to finish up Maggie's gift and go get some groceries.


Here is my Layout of Zach that I did with the cluster that I made for Today. The alpha is by Andrea Gold. Enjoy and don't forget to say Hi!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. it sure sounds like you got a whorlwind of chores done yesterday! and it's ALWAYS good when we don't have to cook! hehe Thank you so much for sharing your WONDERFUL wa!! Have an AWESOME Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the neat frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! This is GREAT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY