Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wordart for Today









Good Morning! Hope this post finds you all well and Happy! I'm still half asleep so if there is a lot of EXTRA spelling mistakes, you know why.




Yesterday Jim and me both kept pretty busy, he mowed and fixed his trailer and fooled around outside, I got my front porch and railings repainted- which I have been "thinking" of doing for weeks. It looks good now. Our front of house is back to being pretty again- after the ice damage this winter I wasn't sure if it ever would be!




Today Jim wants to get his tomato and pepper plants and get them in the garden. We are going to plant cabbage plants , a little corn and some pototoes all in a 8x8 foot garden! We'll see what happens. Oh, the tomatos won't be in the garden, he's putting them in buckets this year instead.Our garden hasn't done well for the last 5 or 6 years. Some people say it's because we have a walnut tree in the yard. Any body have any ideas about that? It rained last night , which is great, because we really needed it and it's suppose to rain again this afternoon and tomorrow.




I have to pick up a couple of flowers today for my porch and for mom .




I haven't been up town for a few days, so today I better get my butt moving, still have to get mothers day cards and get them in the mail, or they won't get them by Sunday! I should be making them on the computer , but just haven't taken the time to do them. So this year I will buy them!




I think my brother Punk will be coming home for a visit this weekend and bring his new bride, Doris who we haven't met yet. They got married in Dec, but he has had so many problems with getting his leg healed ( since his motorcycle accident) that he hasn't traveled a lot. He has had a few more surgery and has gotten a bad infection , which they were having problems getting rid of.




We went over to Char and Rons last night and sat outside around the fire , talked, had a few beers and told a few 'TALL' stories!! See ya tomorrow. leave a little lov if you visit.



Hugs









my grandson Tyler with his new braces- colored - anything to make the kids like them better, if it works, use it!!! For the 4th of July he is going to have the red, white and blue ones! How coll is that?




Tylers new haircut- which he isn't very happy about!!!! See his freckles?

2 comments:

  1. oh how i LOVE a veggie garden! i have heard something about nut trees. i cannot remember now since it's been more than 10 years since i had a nut tree to worry about! lol but you might want to ask your local nursery about it!!! :)
    My sweetie and i had a December wedding too! how COOL!! big CONGRATS to your brother and his new wife!! :) oh i sure hope his leg gets better!!
    Isn't it AMAZING how they can just change the braces or make them invisible or give them ANY color they want!?!! i think it's veryy COOL! Thank you so very much for sharing your WONDERFUL wa, Donna!! Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing...good luck on your garden

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY