Wednesday, May 6, 2009

wordart for today


Good Morning.............
I thought I would do up this baby boomer wordart for all of us baby boomers! We don't do many layouts of ourself, but when we do one"about us" we can use this. How cute would that be?
Today looks like it's going to be really nice- it's already up to 55 degrees and the sun is shining. It got into the mid-70s yesterday and I even had some of my windows open! I love it when I can open the windows up and get that fresh air- especially in the morning.
We got some tomoto plants into containers yesterday and bought some of our other veggies for the garden, Jim will get those planted today.
We went to Brady's baseball game last night and tonight I think we are going up to see Mackenzies soccor game- it's the first one of the season for her. Well I'mgoing to make this short and go get myself a cup of coffee and try to go set out on the front porch. see ya all tomorrow, and have a great day! Leave me a little cheer me up comment if you download and let me know what you think,
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This will be neat for pages about my parents!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY