Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wordart For Today





I'm really late today to post-But here it is!

I was talking to Kim on the phone and catching up on her day yesterday and finding out how Tyler did on his final Test yesterday. He thinks he did good- but won't find out any of the scores until Monday. Everyone pray and cross your fingers that he did good on all of them!

I got flowers yesterday for my boots, but haven't gotten them planted yet. Here's a picture of them without flowers, and tomorrow i'll post a pictures with something in them.
It looks like I must have a huge elf or old man somewhere around that lost his boots!!!
I had a good time last night at Rhondas when we got together for my birthday, we visited and played games and ate cheese cake and chips and 2 yummy cheese dips that Char made. I am so lucky to have my family and such good friends. I'm truly blessed!
Well, I'm making this short today , got a ton of things to get done before we head up for Kenzies dance recital and Maggie's birthday party. I will be back tomorrow and fill you in on all the details of today.
Don't forget to leave me a little cheer! I love to hear from you all.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on May. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great WA. I have two grandchildren that do RUN when I appear with a camera.

    Also, was wondering if you are going to continue with your alphabet WA? The last one I have is for I and J. I don't think I have missed any but it has been a while since the I and J were released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect. The only one that likes to have her pic taken is the baby! lol Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY