Sunday, May 31, 2009

wordart for today

























Good morning- I am late again this morning- but this time it was because 4-share and the other one wouldn't let me up-load anything.






Firse off ---- Jody wanted to know if I was going to make anymore of the alpha definition wordart- I really didn't know weather I was or no- I didn't get a lot of downloads for them, at least compared to my other stuff. But if enough of you want more I can try to finish out all the letters. I will work on it Jody.






Yesterday went great. our little Miss Kenzie did a great job on both of her dances and she was so cuteeeeeeeeeeee! There was about 60 different groups and it took about 3 and a half hours. So it was a real long program. But I really enjoy watching all the dancers and this year there were more of the parents doing their own dances and they had a father and daughter one and a mother and daughter one- so they were fun to watch.






After that we went back to Kathy and Lonnys and had Maggie's early 6th birthday party. Her birthday isn't until the 7th of June, but being we were all together they figured that they would have it this weekend. And then next weekend we are working on the house siding, so eveyone will be busy.






Haven't gotten my flowers yet for the boots, but will do that today. I have been out hooking the hoses up and trying to get our yard watered. The first thing I managed to do this morning was break the connector that joins the 2 hoses together. so nowI only have one hose going. Gotta make a run out to Menards for a new one.










Our Sweet Little Kenzie girl with her flowers.




Now we can't forget our Mag-Pie's birthday!




here is one of my boots, all filled up with a plant- isn't it cute!>

Don't forget to leave me a comment- love to hear from you all.

Hugs






6 comments:

  1. GREAT photos and i LOVE the boots too! they are going to be AWESOME with flowers in them, they look GREAT now! hehe (thinking, i must like giant elves! lol) Thank you for sharing your WONDERFUL wa too! i scrolled down and got yesterday's also! don't want to miss a thing! hehe
    sorry to hear you busted the hose connection, though... out here, the sun wears things out so fast, it's incredible!!
    Anyways, i am late and must get going!! Have a SUPER day, Donna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there will be enough response to finish the Alpha WA. In any event I enjoy coming to your blog to get inspiration. I love the layouts you do as well as your WA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to say hi.
    Love Ya
    Punk and Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great word art today. Looks like a grand daughter had a birthday. What fun. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the FANTASTIC wa and other freebies!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY