Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wordart for Today




Good Morning. The week started out yesterday rather normal and then went to a- "This isn't happening"day! Rhonda called me about 9am yesterday, saying that the school had called and that Zach had a tummy ache and she wanted to bring him here, while she was at work. I went and got him and he stayed with me for the day. He wouldn't eat or drink anything and he threw-up once while he was here and he cried most of the day.

Me and him had to pick Brady up from school at 3, and he was feeling real awful and still crying off and on about his tummy hurting. Rhonda got here to pick the boys up at about 4 and she headed home with them. I guess it was about 5 when she called the clinic to see if she could bring him in and get his appendix checked. She called me about 7 and ask if I would come get Brady from the clinic , because he was getting really bored sitting up there. I would have went sooner, but didn't even know they were up there. So I went and brought Brady back here and they waited up there for the results from the tests. At about 8pm , she called and said she was taking him to hospital and they were going to do surgery and take his appendix out.

Rhonda, Mike and Me were up there when he went into surgery which was about 8:30 pm. Jim was here at home with Brady. The doctor came into the room and let us know that surgery was over and all had went well- that was about 10:20 and Zach was in recovery for about another half hr. I came home after we talked to the doctor so that Jim could head for bed and Mike came and got Brady after Zach got out of recovery and he was able to see him. Rhonda spent the night up there at hospital.

Our little guy was so brave!! He didn't cry at all and he ask the doctor only one thing---"Will I beable to breath when you put me to sleep?" So little, only 7 and yet trying to be so tough!

I'm going up to the hospital around 10 or so this morning- he should be getting out sometime tonight, if all goes well with him.

I think we are all a little wiped out this morning- I know for me and Jim 4 am came really fast this morning, and I imagine Rhonda didn't get much sleep in the hospital last night. The nurse said they would be in the room every 15 minutes to check on him during the night. Brady was still awake when Mike picked him up here at 11:30 last night, so I bet he didn't want to get up for school this morning--he was so tired- he could hardly keep his eyes open.

We are hoping that he will be able to at least go to school on Friday (which is the last day of school) and say good-bye to his friends. The dr. seems to think he should be able to.

Tomorrow I should have him here and both of the girls- Kathy has to teach her class yet and the girls are done with school for the summer. Kathy is done teaching after this week. All the schools don't get out at the same time around here.

I'm going to post 2 wordarts for today, I did up another Alpha definition and will try to finish off all the letter- I will post one every so often. This is a request from Jody- she was hoping that I would do more-- so YES, I will finish them out. Thanks Jody for making the request- this is the only way that I know if someone wants a certain thing done up, and then I will try my best to do it.http://www.4shared.com/file/109376045/53df3169/ALPHA_definition_wordart-K_and_L.html

Have a great day eveyone, I know I will - I feel really blessed after everything went well last night with Zach! Don't forget to leave me a comment or 2-!!!!!

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. my goodness i am so GLAD his little appendix didn't burst! what a scare for the little guy! he sounded like he handled it like a trooper! :) Thank you so very much for sharing your WONDERFUL wa!! Have a much BETTER day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had some trying times in the past couple of day. Thank you for sharing your work art. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, thanks so much 4 sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful word art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY