Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wordart for Today


Good morning all, I've been busy , and haven't had time to post in the last day or so. Life just got in the way again. Actually a good friend ended up in the hospital unexpectedly and had to have surgery yesterday. So we were in Rochestor, Minn waiting with the wife while husband had surgery. He had came out of surgery before we left, but was still in recovery, so we didn't get to see him last night, he probably didn't care!!! He was doing fine after surgery.
It's going to be another HOT day, they are saying 97, so ya know it will be well over 100 and the humidity is terrible! Our poor tomato plants were in real bad shape by the time we got home last night--- but they perked right back up once we got them watered.
Hope ya like the wordart for today- Credit for the alpha goes to Dreamers FX.
Hugs
Showing your appreciation by leaving a comment is REALLY appreciated by me.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!! :) LOVE the wa!!
    sorry to hear about your friend but sure GLAD that he is doing alright after surgery!!
    sorry to hear about your poor tomato plants too! i will be posting some pix of our grapevine later today, showing how we actually got grapes this year (second year of the vine but our first year for grapes, YAY! lol) but you will notice how dry the leaves look, and DH waters them DAILY!! summer is sooooooooooo LOVED but can be tough on our plants!! Have a WONDERFUL day, Donna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great reminder too :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY