Saturday, July 11, 2009

My wordart For Today

Good Morning, We got Rhonda off on the plane yesterday and she arrived safe and sound in N.C. and her sister and Tyler met her at the airport! They called after she got there and both the girls sounded like teeagers again! All giggly





and happy to see each other. It was so nice to hear!

They were leaving N.C. early this morning and were driving about 12 hrs and then stopping for the night. Scott is driving here this morning from Kansas and will get to see Kim and Tyler for a short visit before he leaves.Thank God for that, I know Tyler wanted and needed to see his Dad and Kim and Scott need to see each other again


Me and Jim went out for supper last night(which we haven't done in ages) and then we rented a couple of movies and went home and watched them.


No rain again yesterday, so all we can do is hope we get some this weekend or early next week.


Todays wordart is just something silly to put a smile on your face and maybe give you your giggle for the day. I thought it would be cute on some of the kids pages and maybe even some of those big PEOPLES pages.


Hugs




http://www.4shared.com/file/117381554/b81a26fe/Happiness_is_like_peeing_your_pants.html










http://www.4shared.com/file/117384176/54f57dbe/ALPHA_definition_wordart-_O_and_P.html
This is for Jody today- this is as far as I have got on the Alpha, but will try to get more done, that probably won't happen in the next month tho" My daughter and grandson will be here visiting and I won't have a lot of time on the computer to play, We have a lot planned for while they are here, but I will have more later. enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooooooo much for sharing this CUTE wa!! i am very GLAD to hear you got out for a dinner! that's ALWAYS nice!!! Have a LOVELY evening!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I had to check you out from Linda's place. I love your wordarts and your Scrapbook LO's. You got a beautiful family. Just let you know that I downloaded the precious and ocean. Thank you for sharing beautiful works. Take care and enjoy your Summer. Nancy

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY