Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wordart For Today


Good Morning! I'm waiting for the rain...................We need it so bad and now it looks like the stuff we were suppose to get this morning is going to miss us----darn it! They are still saying we will get some later this afternoon, should I hold my breath??
Tomorrow we take Rhonda to the airport so that she can fly to N.C. and ride back here with Kim and Tyler. Everyone is getting so excited!!! My baby is coming home for a long visit!! Scott should be here on Sat. and the girls and Tyler will be here on Sun, so Scott will get to see Kim and Tyler for part of Sun. and Monday morning. Scott has to head back to Kansas on Monday and will leave there on Tuesday for deployment to Afghanstan. Not a happy thought!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy todays wordart.
Hugs
OH- almost forgot- I added a few new scrapbook pages - scroll down and have a peek!

5 comments:

  1. never hold your breath if relying on the weatherman!! hehe :) Thank you so much for sharing such FUN wa!! Have an AWESOME evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you decide to stop the ABC series? Haven't seen anything for quite a while. Last pages were I and J.

    Hope you will be continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you So Much for the touching word art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Thank you Donna for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY