Friday, July 17, 2009

Wordart for Today


Hi all- Just having my first cup of coffee so I thought I would post my wordart for today.
I sitting here with my slippers on! Can you believe it? It's July 17th and it's only 59 degrees out! The high today is only suppose to be 68. It has been really beauitful weather here tho" Temps in the 70 and windy I would keep the high 70s year around if I could, NO 90 DEGREE days and no BELOW 0 days. I guess that is why my favorite seasons are Spring and Fall.
We haven't really been doing much of anything since Kim and Ty got here, just getting into a routine. I think it's hitting Kim that Scott is actually in Afghanstan now and the waiting for a e-mail or phone call will be a everyday thing in they life for the next year. I was saying the other day that the family and friends of our service men and woman have it easier to keep in touch with each other now compared with the Vietnam War and all the wars that came before that.
Cell phones and the internet are a blessing for these families now.
Remember all our service men and woman in your thoughts and prayers.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. must be tough on her with her sweetie so far away!
    oh it sounds nice and cool there, maybe a bit too cool but at least it's not 100!! it's been over 100 everyday this week!! UGH! can you say POOLTIME! lol that's where we spend a good hour each day! can't spend too much more time in there with the sun as intense as it gets out here! Thank you so very much for sharing your FUN wordart!! it's ALWAYS such a treat to visit you! :) Have a FABULOUS weekend, my friend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, all my aunts said i was trouble lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY