Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Todays wordart


Good Morning----Short post today. I will be gone for the rest of the week, we are heading up North some time tomorrow morning .
Ron got home from the hospital yesterday- we haven't seen him yet, will probably stop over there this afternoon to see him before we leave.
Mom's cornea eye transplant didn't go as well as they hoped, part of it didn't attach- they were hoping that it would do it during the night. If not they have to admit her back into the hospital today and try again. I'm not sure how this happens, so i'm not even going to try to explain it.Everyone just say a little pray for her.
Hope the rest of the week is great for you all and have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. prayers are sent to your mother AND her doctors (so they do it right if it needs to be done again!) oh i am GLAD that your friend is home from the hospital!! he MUST be doing better! :) Have a safe and WONDERFUL trip, Donna but know that you will be missed! :D OH and THANK YOU for sharing your FUN wa!! See ya next week!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY